New Delhi, October 9: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is likely to announce its results for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017 today. The institute conducted the examinations on 16th, 17th and 23rd and 24th of September 2017. In its advertisement, the institute had advertised for 8,298 posts in regional rural banks.
How to check results:
- Go to the website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Click on the link of the status of online preliminary exam for CRP RRBs-VI office assistants displayed on the top of the page.
- The website will show login page for the results.
- Enter registration number and password
- Enter the captcha
- The result will be shown
- Take the printout of result for future references
The candidates who cleared the exam will appear the for the main examinations. After clearing the mains examinations, the candidates will be allotted post in the regional rural banks. The reservation for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Physically Handicapped will be applied as existing norms.