The government has constituted ‘ Advisory Group of Law Review Committee’ to look into the changes in GST Laws and Rules with following as it’s members:-
1. Sh. Gautam Ray, Retd. Chief Commissioner, CBEC
2. Sh. Araghya Sen Gupta, Research Director, Centre for Legal Policy
3. Sh. Vinod Jain, Chartered Accountant, Vinod Kumar and Associates, New Delhi
4. Sh. Om Prakash Mittal, President, Laghu Udyog Bharti
5. Sh. Ajay Sahai, DG & CEO, Federation of Indian Exports organisation
6. Sh. Praveen Khandelwal, National Secretary General, Confederation of All India Traders.
The group has been constituted under approval of Hon’ble Finance Minister and Chairperson GST Council.
Recommendation to be submitted to Law Review Committee by 30 Nov 2017 and then to be jointly discussed