Man electrocuted to death in #Tughlakabad Extn

New Delhi, Aug 15 (PTI) A 42-year-old man was electrocuted to death when he touched a water motor to repair it at his house in southeast Delhi’s Tughlakabad Extension, the police said today.

Amrit Pal Singh was killed last evening as soon as he touched the motor, they said.

He was rushed by his neighbours and the plumber who was accompanying him to a hospital where he was declared brought dead by doctors, the police said.

The matter is being investigated, they said.

Singh is survived by his wife and children.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *