Cicero of the Roman empire wrote this about the situation during his lifetime :
1. The poor, work & work.
2. The rich, exploit the poor.
3. The soldier, protects both.
4. The taxpayer, pays for all three.
5. The wanderer, rests for all four.
6. The drunk, drinks for all five.
7. The banker, robs all six.
8. The lawyer, misleads all seven.
9. The doctor, kills all eight.
10. The undertaker, buries all nine.
11. The Politician & Prostitute live happily on account of all ten.
Written in 43 B.C. , but valid even today☺️