New Delhi, Nov 16: Online application process for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineers (JE) 2017 Examination will conclude on Friday, November 17, 2017. The SSC JE 2017 Exam application form is available on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.inalong with the detailed advertisement cum notification inviting online applications from the aspirants of the SSC JE 2017 Exam. This window to apply for the examination ends tomorrow at 5 pm (1700 hrs) and interested candidates can register themselves for it.
The notification regarding beginning of the application process was released on October 20, 2017. The examination will be held from January 5, 2018 to January 8, 2018.
Candidates applying for the examination scheduled for January next year must check the eligibility criteria as given in the official website.
Click here to apply for SSC JE 2017 Exam or follow the below steps to fill register online and apply for it.
How to Apply for SSC JE 2017 Exam online:
- Visit the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in)
- In the top section, there will be a particular tab named ‘Apply’
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- Candidates can find another tab inside named ‘JE’
- Candidates must click on the option ‘Click here to apply‘
- Candidates will be required to register themselves and then follow the instructions given
- Candidates must keep a copy of the acknowledgement sheet for future reference
The SSC JE 2017 Examination is being conducted for four streams of engineering disciplines, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Contract & Surveying in various departments under the Staff Selection Commission.