Delhi Tourism’s much awaited Mango Festival celebrating the king of fruits is back this summer season. The three day festival is being organized from 6th to 8th July 2018 at Dilli Haat, Janakpuri from 11:00 AM to 9:00 P.M. The Delhiites can look forward to another fascinating display of more than 500 varieties of traditional and rare mangoes from across the country.
The festival will be inaugurated by Sh. Manish Sisodia, Honble’ Dy. Chief Minister and Minister of Tourism, Govt. of Delhi at 5:00 pm on 6th July, 2018.
The highlights of 30th Mango Festival are as follows: –
· Display of rare as well as commercially popular mangoes
· Mango Eating Competition for Women (4:00- 5:00 pm, 7th July)
· Mango eating Competition for Men ( 4:00- 5:00 pm, 8th July)
· Mango Quiz Competition for Children
· Slogan Writing Competitions
· Cultural Performances
· Quizzes on various types of mangoes
· Sale of Mango and Mango based products