The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will declare the RBSE 10th result on Monday, an official announced on Sunday.
Speaking to the Hindustan Times, the board’s spokesperson Rajendra Gupta said state education minister Vasudev Devnani will declare the result at 3.15pm. The results of vocational education and Praveshika, the Class 10 equivalent in Sanskrit, will also be released.
Students of Class 10 can check their result by clicking here. They can also check scores on the website of the board at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
RBSE 10th result 2018: Live updates
* The board announced the result of the humanities stream of Class 12 exams on June 1 and 88.92% students passed. Girls did better than boys as 91.46% were declared successful. There were 86.67% boys who cleared the exam.
* This year, 10,82,972 students appeared for the Class 10 exam from March 7 to April 4.
* The board identified 725 centres as sensitive and made elaborate security arrangements to stop students from cheating by installing closed-circuit television or CCTV cameras.
* It also recorded the process of opening of the question paper covers, their distribution and also the collection of answer sheets until their sealing and dispatch to collection centres on video.
* Last year, 10,72,799 students, including 611,689 boys and 461,110 girls, appeared in the Class 10 exams and 78.96% cleared it. Boys did marginally better than girls as 79.01% were declared successful. Among girls, 78.89% passed.