Monthly Archive: April 2018
The Indian culinary institute (ICI), Noida campus was inaugurated today by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Tourism and Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, K. J. Alphons in presence of the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Culture and Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate change, Dr. Mahesh Sharma for starting culinary courses. This is in line with the commitment of creating specialized skilled manpower in the field of hospitality and posturing the research and development in Culinary Arts.
Inaugurating the Institute, K. J. Alphons said that tourism had grown tremendously in the last year for which country’s best and varied dishes have played a great role. The Minister also wished that the institute which has been conceived with the guidance and suggestions of great chefs from across the world will come out as one among the best in the world.
Congratulating the Tourism ministry and other partners involved in this new initiative which was completed in a record time of two and half years, Dr. Mahesh Sharmasaid that the Institute is first of its kind and will be a pride for the nation. He wished that the students should come out in flying colours and will take the country to great heights and spread all over the world.
Rashmi Verma, Secretary Ministry of Tourism during welcome address mentioned the key role played by experts in the field, great chefs, and officials in conceiving the idea for a world class institute. She said that ‘culinary’ has a huge potential in enhancing the tourism sector and also the institute will play a great role in documenting and research in culinary arts. MLA (Noida Assembly Constituency), Pankaj Singh graced the occasion as Special Guest.
ICI offers various courses ranging from Diploma, Under Graduate, and Post Graduate to research in Culinary Arts. The graduate and post graduate courses will start from July this academic year.
The NOIDA campus of ICI will also have a state of the art ‘Indian Culinary Museum’ where the rich historical and diversified culinary objects and other literature will be displayed. This will provide a unique platform for preserving the Indian culinary heritage.
Government of India commissioned the project of setting up of Indian Culinary Institute, which is a state-of-art Institute and is expected to be at par with the best International Culinary Institutes. For young students, this is the right time to join the culinary industry for jobs and a lucrative and satisfying career. The initiative of Government of India by commissioning Indian Culinary Institute, Noida will fulfill dreams of many of the students to make their career in this field. The students of this Institute will service the domestic industry and also contribute internationally as an ambassador of India’s rich and diversified food heritage.
The campus and the building of ICI, NOIDA, having a built up area of 2,31,308 square feet, was developed and completed in time and it took 2 years to build it with world class infrastructure facilities.
The Indian tourism industry today added another step for further promotion and development of culinary tourism in India as the campus of ICI at NOIDA will attract the best of the talents in the specialized field with a world class infrastructure such as culinary studio with facility to have smart class rooms, specialized kitchens and microbiology labs with modern and latest equipment, training restaurants for various cuisines, modern hostel facility for boys and girls with a capacity of about 400 students.
Helen married Salim Khan who already had four children- Salman, Arbaaz, Sohail, and Alvira. with his first wife, Salma Khan. Although, at first all the children were hesitant to accept her as their mother. But later on, they started bonding with Helen. Today, Helen is respected and loved by all the children.
Soni Razdan is the second wife of the director, Mahesh Bhatt. Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt are Mahesh Bhatt’s kids from his first marriage. Both the kids share a friendly relationship with Soni Razdan.
Manyata Dutt shares a healthy relationship with Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala from his first wife. Both of them have spotted spending quality time with Sanjay Dutt.
Kiran Rao shares a friendly relationship with Aamir Khan’s children with his first wife, Remma. Junaid and Ira are often spotted with Kiran and Aamir Khan at various events and vacation. During an interview , Kiran Rao even praised Reema for the way she has brought up the kids.
Shabana Azmi is a doting mother to Javed Akhtar’s children from his first marriage, Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar. Shabana shares a wonderful bond with both the children and the family has been spotted together at a lot of award functions and events.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor is a mother to three kids, Taimur , Ibrahim and Sara Ali Khan. Sara and Ibrahim Khan were born to Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. Kareena is more like a friend to both the kids than a mother. And reportedly, both the kids share a good bond with their step mother, Kareena Kapoor Khan. The entire family have been spotted together celebrating various occasions.
Supriya Pathak Kapoor
Shahid Kapoor and Supriya Pathak are known to share a good rapport. Supriya Pathak has always been a support to Shahid and is very fond of him. The mother-son duo have been spotted together at various events and funtions. Shahid also shares a strong bond with his stepbrother, Ruhaan and stepsister, Sanah.
All India Institute of Medical Services(AIIMS) files complaint with Delhi Police alleging miscreants misbehaved with
#AIIMS staff while protesting over Lalu Prasad Yadav’s discharge from hospital.
- A cyclonic circulation lies over east Bihar and adjoining West Bengal & Jharkhand and a trough runs from this cyclonic circulation to Manipur across Meghalaya in lower levels.
- An east-west trough runs from Punjab to southeast Madhya Pradesh across Haryana & west Madhya Pradesh in lower levels.
- Core of sub-tropical westerly jet runs between latitudes 23 & 27ﾟN over Indian region.
- Under the influence of above systems, scattered to widespread rainfall/thunderstorm activity very likely over east and northeast India during next 3-4 days.
Thunderstorm and heavy rainfall warnings:
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall/hail very likely at isolated places over West Bengal & Sikkim
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall very likely at isolated places over Bihar andThunderstorm with gusty winds at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram & Tripura, Odisha & Jharkhand.
- Heavy rain very likely at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya and Mizoram & Tripura and West Bengal & Sikkim.
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall/hail very likely at isolated places over West Bengal & Sikkim, Mizoram, Tripura & Jharkhand.
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall very likely at isolated places over Bihar & Odisha andThunderstorm with gusty winds at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur,
- Heavy rain very likely at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya, Mizoram & Tripura, West Bengal & Sikkim and Odisha.
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall likely at isolated places over Gangetic West Bengal &Odisha and Thunderstorm with gusty winds at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Jhjarkhand.
- Heavy rain very likely at isolated places over Assam & Meghalaya and Odisha,
- Thunderstorm accompanied with squall likely at isolated places over Gangetic West Bengal and Odisha.
The accused is married and has two children. She was teaching at Concordia College in Adelaide’s inner south-east when she sent one of her male student sexually explicit messages and encouraged him to meet her for sex. A former teacher at a prestigious Adelaide school can face deportation for grooming
Egg white omelette
Even though one egg is considered a complete source, but it brings it additional issues like cholesterol in the yolk. A major amount of protein is found in the white and hence by emitting the yolk, there is no big loss of protein.
The white of an egg also contains vitamins like A, B-12, D, potassium and sodium. This means that even if you eat only the egg white, it does not lessen the nutrient value in any way.
One major issue with yolks most have people is the cholesterol level it has. Excess cholesterol can lead to blocked arteries, a precondition for heart attack. If you eat an egg white omelette, even once or twice a week, it can help you.
To make a healthy delicious egg white omelette, try using minimal oil and more colourful veggies like carrots, tomatoes, capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers. You can even sprinkle oregano on top to give it an Italian twist!