Why not we go for natural treatment to combat this urge of frequent urination? This article will let you know some of the best home remedies for frequent urination.
1. Cherries: Cherry is one of the most important foods that you need to add to your diet as it contains fibre, which helps prevent constipation and consequently prevents urinary incontinence as well.
2. Boiled Spinach: Boiled spinach is packed with nutrients and helps in providing relief from frequent urination at night. Mixing coconut water with spinach and having it also helps in balancing the excess urine and controls the urine flow.
3. Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds have effective diuretic effect that help to cure many urinary disorders. It helps in preventing urinary problems and prevents it from recurring. This is considered to be one of the best home remedies for frequent urination.
4. Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are packed with essential fibres, minerals and vitamins as well as antioxidants that help to combat frequent urination in women. It is one of the best solutions for frequent urination.
5. Roasted Horse Grams: Horse grams are rich in polyphenols, iron and calcium molybdenum that help in treating urinary conditions, especially frequent urination.
6. Pomegranate Paste: The paste of pomegranate peel is an effective remedy for treating urinary problems. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that helps in lowering the heat of our bladder and reduces the urge for frequent urination. It is the one of the best remedies for frequent urination at night.
7. Cranberry: Cranberry contains antibacterial properties that help in treating urinary tract infections as well as frequent urination. This is considered to be one of the best home remedies for frequent urination.
8. Pumpkin Seed Extract: This contains fatty acids that help in improving the health of the prostate and the bladder, thus reducing the urge for frequent urination.