New Delhi, August 16: The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday released the application form for IBPS PO. As per the notification, the last date for submission of the application form for IBPS along with the payment of the application fee is September 5. All interested candidates can fill the form online.
Only online payment mode is available for paying the application fee for IBPS PO 2017. The fee for General Category students is Rs 600. Fee for students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) is Rs. 600 as well. For students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) and PWD categories, the fee is Rs. 100.
Following are the highlights for the application process of IBPS PO 2017:
- Applicants must go through the Instructions given by IBPS prior to filling up the form
- Applicants must make sure that they qualify as per the eligibility criteria given by IBPS
- Applicants must fill in all details as incomplete forms will be rejected
- Applicants must make sure that all details filled in are correct. Any discrepancy in details, or wrong information can lead to cancellation of the application form
- The uploaded photograph must be 20kb-50kb in size, 200 x 230 pixels in dimension and in JPG or JPEG format
- The uploaded signature must be within 10kb-20kb in size, 140 x 60 pixels in dimension and in JPG or JPEG format
- Since all information regarding the examination will be communicated in the registered email ID, correct email ID must be entered
- Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets and Cash Cards. An acknowledgment of successful payment of the fee will be displayed after the process is completed
Admit cards and related information will be available on India.com, once they are notified by IBPS. Visit the official page of IBPS for more information.